COVID-19 Golfer Precautions
For everyone’s safety, Coyote Creek Golf Course is closely monitoring and complying with all state and local regulations and mandates regarding golf operations. Coyote Creek is planning to open for play on Monday April 20th. We require that all golfers follow the below procedures while enjoying their time at Coyote Creek.
COVID-19 GOLFER PRECAUTIONS
- You must book your tee-time online or by calling the golf shop at 303-857-6152. Walk-ups are not allowed.
- On the day of play, payment over the phone is REQUIRED for all players. Cash will not be accepted at this time.
- Players should check-in by calling the golf shop to confirm their group prior to heading to the tee.
- Starting Monday April 27th, carts will be available for rent but will be limited to one cart per person unless they are from the same household. Push carts and rental clubs are not available for rent.
- Food and Beverage purchases can be made over the phone by calling the Pro Shop, and paying by credit card. Purchases will be placed on the plastic table in front of the clubhouse.
- The driving range, putting greens, and chipping greens are open, golfers are expected maintain mandated social distancing orders and to reduce clusters/groups of golfers in any area. Golfers are asked to place range baskets in a soapy water filled trash can when they are done using them.
- Mandated Social Distancing guidelines must be adhered to in the parking lot, on the golf course and around the clubhouse. Please don’t congregate as groups before, during, or after your rounds.
- No handshakes and high-fives.
- Maintain the minimum of 6’ social distancing everywhere.
- Do not pick up or use other players' clubs and golf balls.
- Please arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before your tee time and head to the tee 5 minutes prior to your time.
- Tee time intervals are expanded to 12 minutes to further comply to mandated social distancing orders.
- Staff levels are reduced and appropriate to facility activity (i.e., less staff when possible to limit possible exposure).
- The clubhouse will be closed to guest traffic, but restrooms will be open for use and cleaned on a regular basis. Golf shop merchandise can be purchased over the phone and picked up from golf staff prior to playing.
- During our recent closure, we have maintained the golf course, including aerating greens with a small solid tine promoting a speedy recovery.
- Water coolers have been removed from the golf course so please be prepared with your own water bottle if needed.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, and water buckets have been removed from the golf course. Feel free to play preferred lies. Please smooth the bunkers with your feet or club.
- On course restrooms have been removed from the course.
- The cup has been modified so that the golf ball does not fall into the cup. Flagsticks must always stay in and never be touched.
- As a reminder, please don’t congregate as groups before, during, or after your rounds to maintain mandated social distancing orders. Frequent hand washing is advised and bring your own hand sanitizer if needed.
- If you are feeling sick, stay away until you are healthy. We'll still be here for you.
- NEW: The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Governor Polis ask the public to use a non-medical face mask when venturing away from home. We hope our guests honor this request. Coyote Creek will not have masks to buy or wear.
Our highest priority continues to be the health and safety of our staff and all guests who come to Coyote Creek. Golfers are asked to please help keep the golf course open by adhering to and respecting the safety guidelines that we've implemented. Coyote Creek staff will be strictly enforcing the safety guidelines. Guests that cannot adhere to or respect the guidelines will politely be asked to leave.
Golf can be a peaceful refuge from all the uncertainty and unsettling news. If you choose to play, we’re here for you. We wish everyone good health and good luck.